Smart Meter In Home Display

Hi. I recently had my smart meters installed but didn’t receive an In Home Display, the engineer said that they were currently out of stock, I was wondering when I would be able to get one?

Hi. I recently had my smart meters installed but didn't receive an In Home Display, the engineer said that they were currently out of stock, I was wondering when I would be able to get one?

This is a public forum, it is best if you contact the Bulb team direct, click the Help button at the top of this page for their details.

Hi. I recently had my smart meters installed but didn't receive an In Home Display, the engineer said that they were currently out of stock, I was wondering when I would be able to get one?

This is a public forum, it is best if you contact the Bulb team direct, click the Help button at the top of this page for their details.

I do not have a help button at the top of the page!

Do you have this layout at the top of the Community page:

Are you on a mobile browser? For some reason the responsive layout of the community section of the website doesn’t have the link to the help section in the menu. Here is the link:

https://bulb.co.uk/help

Thanks for your responses, i am using a mobile to view the site and thanks for the link :slight_smile: