Smart meter installation

What is the procedure to request smart meter from bulb, I could not find any easy menu or button where I can request? FAQ says smart meters will be installed in late 2018. This is September months hence I expected that we will get some option.
Does someone know how can we request for smart meter?

What is the procedure to request smart meter from bulb, I could not find any easy menu or button where I can request? FAQ says smart meters will be installed in late 2018. This is September months hence I expected that we will get some option. Does someone know how can we request for smart meter?

Bulb will contact when they are ready to roll-out Smart meters. Trials are still taking place according to another posting on this very same topic earlier today. Please do a search on this forum or look further down the list of discussions on smart meters.

This may possibly take to the posting: https://community.bulb.co.uk/discussion/6226/smart-meters#latest

Hi there @AmolPatil exactly as @Allanr says we aren’t quite there yet for rolling smart meters out to everyone, but we’re in testing at the moment and we’ll let you know as soon as they’re available