Smart meter is only taking gas readings. Not electricity

My in home display is only showing gas data not electricity. When I have tried to input electricity readings automatically the numbers seem too big to input.

Does anyone else have this issue or could anyone recommend a fix?

Chat doesn’t seem to be working through the app.

Hi @Ben2 :wave: Welcome to the Community!

It looks like we’ve lost connection to your meter’s communications hub (the white bit on top of the meter), which is why we’re not receiving the smart reads.

The Data Communication Company (DCC) are having network issues in this region, which is why the smart readings aren’t being sent in to us.

Unfortunately, this means we can’t request to remotely reboot your comms hub as the issue is to do with the wider smart network in the area, not with the comms hub itself.

We’re waiting on the DCC to resolve the connection issues in this region and unfortunately there’s nothing we can do to restore the meter reads for now, so we’ll need to take manual reads in the meantime.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience here, please let us know if you have any questions below :point_down:

Best,
Ollie :musical_note:

Thanks

Could you please advise on how to take readings

It currently says 1/38.03.100.02
B2 5530

I’ve tried to put manuals in before but wasn’t sure how to put this into the app.

Thanks

Ben