Smart Meter - not able to request on app

There is no option on my Bulb account to request a Smart Meter - if some one could look into this please

Hi @debdebdeb :wave: and welcome to Community :partying_face:

I’ve had a look into your account and the reason you can’t book this in via your Bulb account is because you have a Non-smets Smart meter (NSS). Essentially previously we were unable to exchange these but for some meter set-ups we now can.

We can exchange your meters over to the newer generation of smart meters for you. I have sent you an email requesting some further information for us to book this exchange in for you.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Best,
Luke :bulb:

Hi i am having the same problem could you please help me with this. I have been with bulb for almost 2 years im on pay as tou go variable

Hey @fessaliqbal We can see you are eligible and able to book.

When you access the booking page on your bulb account what comes up?

Best
Carl :bulb:

Can’t install smart metre at the moment

I have the same problem. I do not have anywhere on the account page to request a smart meter. Ive checked every part of it and nothing there. The smartbot keeps directing me to the account page and there us no online chat available. How do i request a smart meter?

Hey @Rudolph

We aren’t currently able to request a smart meter for your metering set up I’m afraid. Once we have upgraded our technology the option will become available in your account.

– Robyn :bulb:

Could someone please look into whether I am able to get a smart meter?

Please could you see if I can get a smart meter ? Thank you

Hello,
Would you mind looking into if this is something possible for us to have a smart meter please.
Thank you

Hi @sarahhaley89 @sausa999 and @jademaitland89 - welcome to the community if you haven’t posted before :wave:

Please follow this link to your Bulb account and it will advise whether or not we are able to book an installation for you.

– Robyn :bulb: