Smart Meter not commissioned

Since being installed (Newcastle upon Tyne) on 19 May, the metres have not worked, in that Bulb can not see the readings.
After numerous emails and telephone calls, the situation remains the same.
The last email from Bulb admitted that the meter had not been commissioned.
The question as to why this should be, obviously fell into “The Too Hard Category” as they have not given an answer.
I have lost count of the number of times I have gone through the procedure as dictated by Bulb, but to no avail.
The fact that the meters have not been commissioned nagates the use of the IHD. Which constantly shows " Waiting For Current Data", it, I assume, will show that message until hell freezes over until they get of their backsides and put some effort into solving the issue.
in the meantime I have decided against ‘Holding my breath’
I wonder if they are committing an offence under The Trade Descriptions Act, for all the crap they put out, which they know, is probably untrue.

Since being installed (Newcastle upon Tyne) on 19 May, the metres have not worked, in that Bulb can not see the readings. After numerous emails and telephone calls, the situation remains the same. The last email from Bulb admitted that the meter had not been commissioned. The question as to why this should be, obviously fell into "The Too Hard Category" as they have not given an answer. I have lost count of the number of times I have gone through the procedure as dictated by Bulb, but to no avail. The fact that the meters have not been commissioned nagates the use of the IHD. Which constantly shows " Waiting For Current Data", it, I assume, will show that message until hell freezes over until they get of their backsides and put some effort into solving the issue. in the meantime I have decided against 'Holding my breath'