Smart meter not displaying electric readings

Seems I’m not the only one having problems getting the newly improved smart meter to work. Been in over s week now and only showing gas readings. Been on to bulb several times and done what they have asked to be told it will take several months to solve the issue. What’s that all about. Surely they are providing faulty goods. Has anyone spoke with trading standards.

Same problem here except I’m not getting any readings. Getting contradictory information from support as well. Not happy about this at all.

Same here. One department says as my IHD has never worked since the install in May I need a new one but it may take months to get one.
Another department says its a software problem and they’ll fix it over the air in a month or so.
No meter readings shown on my account since 15th July even though my account is configured to send daily readings. One department tells me that they are getting readings but can’t add them to my account,another department says that they are not receiving them.
Customer service used to first class but since the smart meter fiasco its a total joke.

my IHD shows electric readings intermittently. But has only shown gas readings once for about an hour. I got estimated readings on my account this month despite being assured bulb could see my smart meters and was receiving data. I’ve tried everything to get this sorted to no avail. mine have now been installed for 6 weeks, and I have been trying for six weeks to resolve. I heard nothing back from the emails I sent to “tech support”/“customer care” teams despite promises of correspondence within ten days. today I got an email advising me to use the bulb online link to reset the device myself…… honestly, I’ve obviously tried that! bulb have also tried resetting it their end numerous times. the various departments it would seem are unable to communicate. when I asked for a number so I could contact the bulb smart meter team direct, I was told they didn’t have phones………… its worse than trying to deal with those horrible, overseas BT support teams. this is why people don’t switch from British gas etc, its just not worth the agro trying to get issues resolved.

bulb, your customer base was built on your exemplary customer service. this debacle has obviously soured that. why not just be honest? if there is an issue, but you don’t know what the issue is or how to fix it, but are working with siemens etc to resolve, just tell us that. Rather than trying to hide and hope the problem is resolved. stop installing these meters until the issue is resolved. people will understand if your honest. I know you have targets to install these hateful things but they have to work.

my IHD shows electric readings intermittently. But has only shown gas readings once for about an hour. I got estimated readings on my account this month despite being assured bulb could see my smart meters and was receiving data. I've tried everything to get this sorted to no avail. mine have now been installed for 6 weeks, and I have been trying for six weeks to resolve. I heard nothing back from the emails I sent to "tech support"/"customer care" teams despite promises of correspondence within ten days. today I got an email advising me to use the bulb online link to reset the device myself...… honestly, I've obviously tried that! bulb have also tried resetting it their end numerous times. the various departments it would seem are unable to communicate. when I asked for a number so I could contact the bulb smart meter team direct, I was told they didn't have phones...…….. its worse than trying to deal with those horrible, overseas BT support teams. this is why people don't switch from British gas etc, its just not worth the agro trying to get issues resolved.

bulb, your customer base was built on your exemplary customer service. this debacle has obviously soured that. why not just be honest? if there is an issue, but you don’t know what the issue is or how to fix it, but are working with siemens etc to resolve, just tell us that. Rather than trying to hide and hope the problem is resolved. stop installing these meters until the issue is resolved. people will understand if your honest. I know you have targets to install these hateful things but they have to work.

Yep - They suck