Smart meter not working

Hi i had my smart meter installed on the 25th March (elec only) so far it is not showing any information. Also id like to know when an engineer can return to install the gas as he was unable due to not having the correct kit for a partially concealed meter at the front of the house.

Hi i had my smart meter installed on the 25th March (elec only) so far it is not showing any information. Also id like to know when an engineer can return to install the gas as he was unable due to not having the correct kit for a partially concealed meter at the front of the house.

As this is a public forum it would be more appropriate if you contact Bulb direct regarding any engineer visit.

Did anyone get back yo you? I have the same problem - it has a good connection to the meter but just says ‘waiting for current data’ been doing it since it was installed first thing on Friday!

How do you get it to connect?

Did anyone get back yo you? I have the same problem - it has a good connection to the meter but just says 'waiting for current data' been doing it since it was installed first thing on Friday!

How do you get it to connect?

Nothing yet other than Allan’s insightful comment…