SMART METER ROLL OUT

HI Bulb, I just wanted to check that I have been added to the smart meter roll out for this year?
Thanks,

Martin

HI Bulb, I just wanted to check that I have been added to the smart meter roll out for this year

Hi Martin - yes, you are on the smart meter trial list. We’ll be in touch when we begin to roll em out!

How do I become involved with the smart meter roll out. I actually have a smart meter gas and electric provided by SSE before I switched to yourselves. Can this be used?

Chris

Can I be added to the list also?

@Gwar - I’ve just added you

@Chrisbolton100 - unfortunately, the first generation of smart meters don’t work when you switch to another supplier. That’s why we chose to wait until the 2nd generation of smart meters were available before offering them to our members. Would you like to be added to the trial list too?

If the trial list isn’t full yet, can I added too please :slight_smile:

I’d like to be included in the trial, thanks

I’d like to be included in the 1st roll out as well please! Thank you

Can i be added to the trial please?

Please add me to the smart meter trial if not too late!

Hey! Can i be added to the smart meter trial too please?

Hey @Shar @KitEg @Kam55 @Rusty72 @Hextstatic and @Tsaka you have all been added to the trail - welcome to the party :slight_smile:

Hey @Shar @KitEg @Kam55 @Rusty72 @Hextstatic and @Tsaka you have all been added to the trail - welcome to the party :)
Hi, could I be added to the trial too please?

Could I also get added?

@Tet118 nad @Emmet You have been added to the trail!

Hi, can I be added to the Smart meter trial too please? I’m about to order an electric vehicle and don’t have an economy 7 meter at the moment. A smart meter would be great :slight_smile:

@“George at Bulb” hi may i be added to the smart meter list please. Thanks

I’m a new Bulb customer, so would love to get a smart meter asap as part of the Bulb “experience”… thanks.! x

hi i’d also like to apply for a smart meter please. Thanks

@flackyboy @tom123 @Nick69g @jameslapaint You have all been added!