My Meter Screen has frozen. Have tried to turn the device off but no matter how long I hold the button down the frozen screen display is still there. Help !
Disconnect the power and let the battery go flat.
Tried this several times and it did eventually turn off by just holding. I don’t know how long I was doing it as I was busy reading through forums on how to get it to turn off!
The first thing to try is pressing the button on the back for 15 seconds to reset it.
If this doesn’t work, give these steps a try:
- Unplug the IHD and let it run completely out of power
- Restart the IHD using the button at the back, making sure it is still unplugged
- The emergency power reserve will need to drain also, so let this happen
- Try to restart the IHD again. If it turns on, it still has power that needs to drain so let it run down
- Once the IHD cannot turn on any more, recharge it an turn it on
- The IHD should now work