Smart meter unreadable (e470 smets2)

Hi, I have a landis+gyr e470 smets2 5424, with green and grey buttons. Clicking the green button does nothing, no lights, no change in display. The display itself shows the following:

V38.03.10.02
b2/5530

The unit stopped sending smart readings last year and has been on estimates since. I contacted Bulb in January and they said they would organise a replacement, still not heard back.

Has anyone seen this issue before? Maybe there’s a button combination to recover from it?

I believe the meter is kaput. They will keep conning you with estimated readings until the meter is replaced

Hi @_Dave :wave:t4:

Welcome to community and thank you for posting.

It sounds like your meter has a firmware issue, I can see we have sent all of your details to our metering team so we should hear back from them soon with a meter booking date. The team will contact you directly with these details.

In the meantime, please do let me know if there was anything else you needed assistance on.

–Suki :hibiscus:

Hi @Suki_at_Bulb

The details were sent to the metering team in January, 4 months ago, not heard anything yet.

Hi @_Dave

Thanks for your post,

I can see this is being re-raised with the metering team by my colleague.

Let me know if you need any more help on this

E

@Ele_at_Bulb Ideally I want the meter team to contact me to arrange a visit, this still hasn’t happened