Smart Meter - waiting for current data

Now getting gas info, but not electricity.

Bulb - do you have a solution for us all please?

Same with mine. Had oh fitted on the 2nd, so have given it some time to be fair, but just a constant waiting for current data. So frustrating

Mine installed yesterday (3rd) and still waiting for current data. In addition bulb is not receiving gas data and I think an engineer will need to come and fix!

Fitted 2 weeks ago. Took a week for gas data to reach the display unit, electricity still not showing. Emailed Bulb twice, no response.

Bulb? Hello?

2 days later now we have gas data but no electric.

Bulb? Hello?

Somewhat off topic, but seeing all the posts about smart meters makes me think that for the time being I am more than pleased to retain my existing non-smart meters until all the bugs have been sorted out.

It’s not that there are bugs. It is more the frustration of crushed excitement to see the new meter and display working and one has to wait. I would have new meters installed anyway as the old ones are worn out after all the years, never have been maintained and propably not working accurately anyway

How long did everyone’s take to load the data? Did it come on itself eventually or did you have to contact bulb? Ours was fitted 10 days ago and still no data. It’s connected to WiFi and meters ok. Thanks

I also have the same issue. Had it fitted over a week ago and it still says “Waiting for current data”.

I also have the same issue. Had it fitted over a week ago and it still says "Waiting for current data".
How long did everyone’s take to load the data? Did it come on itself eventually or did you have to contact bulb? Ours was fitted 10 days ago and still no data. It’s connected to WiFi and meters ok. Thanks

Be prepared for a long wait! Best used as a door stop for now. 3 weeks now and still not working, others have been waiting longer :frowning:

Shambles!

I’ve been waiting 5 days so far too! Emailed Bulb, but no response as yet. I’ve also noticed that the online chat option has been taken off the website. They’ve probably been over-run with everyone asking the same thing.

BULB - it may be a good idea to send out a communication to let all smart meter customers know what the problem is and what you are doing to solve it??

@megankate123

I can see the chat line option on my PC.

Same here after 48 hrs.

Same here: “Waiting for current data”. 2 days like this.

My electricity meter was installed yesterday. I got readings on the display for a few hours and at some point overnight it stopped working. Now I have “waiting for current data” just like everyone else…

same 48 hours waiting for current data

2 days since installation and still ‘Waiting for current data’. Has anyone received a response from Bulb?

Been 7 days now, still no response from bulb. Not impressed. I also i have no idea if my meter is sending readings back. They reckon it is, but i’m not too sure. If i get an estimated bill that’s it.

so my meters were replaced by smart ones yesterday afternoon. Like everyone else i had the “Waiting For current data” for hours. Then all of a sudden the gas appeared…brilliant. However, no electricity. And the ability to switch on the display is not working. So following the little booklet i go to the meter itself and find the Total Acc Import screen which should be the meter reading. To my surprise 12 hours later is still showing 000000. Anyone else seen this?