smart meter

hi i have just joined bulb wonder if i can have a smart meter fitted when available and would like to be part of the trial if possible please.

I’d like to echo the comment above and be included in the trail please

Hey Everybody! I was wondering and giving wings to my imagination… Think about all the possibilities we will have when we be able to connect:

1 - A Roof Top Solar System;
2 - A Smart Meter;
3 - Storage;
4 - A SmartPhone;
5 - Smart Appliances that comes with the internet of things (IoT);
6 - A Renewable Energy Provider such as Bulb;

The control we will gain and the huge potential for saving energy and money is unprecedented. I will give one example: During the Winter we would be able to buy energy from a clean and renewable energy provider checking in real time the energy consumption of each appliances on our SmartPhones perhaps even programming some appliances (Dish Washers, Wash Machines) to turn-on when the electricity cost is on its lower level (usually at night). During the Summer we could use electricity produced by the solar system; We could storage the electricity produced during peak hours and use it when needed or even sell it back to the grid perhaps even to a Reliable and Community Engaged Energy Provider such as Bulb accumulating credits. We could choose to whom we want to sell our exceeding energy generation.

With solar energy cost dropping rapidly for the last few years and the expectancy of further drops in near future this is an increasingly possible future for us… Users.

Jose Gustavo Henker Lima

Hey there @denisg and @jamesmckinney. We can add you to the list no problem! There are no concrete plans in place at the moment but when we have more information we will keep everyone on the list in the loop.

@guga_124, a response as detailed and imaginative as yours deserves a proper response and I see you’ve started a discussion too so I’ll reply to you there :wink:

@sj_han Sorry to tag on to this convo - can you add me to the trial waiting list also please!

hey @squirrels, no worries I’ve added you to the list also

Thanks @sj_han :slight_smile:

can you add me too

@warrenb I’ve responded to you in another thread :wink:

Hi, can you add to the trial waiting list too please?

hi @wheezypiggy , I’ve added you to the list

Am interested in joining any trial too please

Hi @duncanhope we can’t guarantee you a place but I have added you to the list! thanks

Hi there, I would love to be added to the list for an electricity smart meter too please.

Hi there, please add me to your trail list as well.
Thanks

Hi, I’d be interested in trialling the smart meters too. Thanks!

@rbpnell, @spikewarren and @msinton you 3 musketeers have been added to the list. We’ll let you know when we have further information regarding the trial. Due to high interest, like @james_d commented above, places are getting quite limited!

Please can you add me to the trial list too? Aware that there are no guarantees.

Hi @eralc sorry for the delay - of course you can be added! :smiley:

Hi - can you add me to the list as well? thanks