smart meter

I’ve smart meters installed from my previous supplier(British Gas) so would be happy to take party in any trial if they are compatible that is!

@Fred007, the old smart meters are sadly not compatible (which is why this whole situation is as is it), but the trial is for the install of new ones so that won’t matter.

Hi I’ve just joined bulb and currently have a Smart Meter from Ovo. I understand this won’t work with Bulb so I’d be keen to be included in the Bulb trial for Smart Meters if possible please?

@wilsoncg @JMK @Deetch @kerryg17 All now added to the list :)

Can you add me as well please? :slight_smile:

Can you add me as well please?

Can you add me as well please? BTW… I’m with smart meter from EDF. If that’s going to be any difference for you

@Fred007 @Dan84 @misformiles @Bunnygalore @Ikata - You have all been added to the list!

Would love to switch. Let me know when you are able to roll out smart meters or when you can receive data from existing Secure Smart meters.

Could you add me to the trial as well, please! Thanks!

And would you add me, please, to the trial list. Ta.

I’m currently switching and would like to be added to the trial if possible. Thankyou in advance.

Hey there :blush: just wondering if you have a first generation smart meter whether you could be put on the trial list for 2nd gen :bleep_bloop: please :smiley:

Or would you want to know make/model in case the model we have is already SMETs2?

I’d like to be added to the trial too. I already have a smart meter (assume 1st gen). Disappointed it’s now going to waste! I do freelance work for Smart Energy GB… might have to ask them about this, haha!

Please sign me up for the smart meter trial

Please sign me up for the smart meter trail

Will the second generation of smart meters be compatible with all energy suppliers?

Will the second generation of smart meters be compatible with all energy suppliers?
Yep, that's the plan!

@ScottR @philmcmenemy @AndrewC @AJL - I have added you all to the list too :slight_smile:

I would like a smart meter when and if bulb get them

Please can you add me to the 2nd gen smart meter trial too