Smart Meter

You fitted smart meters for my gas and electricity over a week ago. The fitter told me that the display unit would become operative within 24 hours. It didn’t, it hasn’t. Please tell me what is happening and when I may monitor my usage? At the moment without any information it doesn’t seem to be the service I have come to expect from Bulb

Mine worked for a week. Didn’t connect to the gas meter and hasn’t worked since!

You fitted smart meters for my gas and electricity over a week ago. The fitter told me that the display unit would become operative within 24 hours. It didn't, it hasn't. Please tell me what is happening and when I may monitor my usage? At the moment without any information it doesn't seem to be the service I have come to expect from Bulb

There are quite a number of other threads reporting the same issue.

No information on display even after 24 hours. Starting to be unimpressed!! What is the problem? both wifi and meter link symbols present although meter link is weak even when I move next to the smart meter. I have tried powering off and on the display but still no readings.
Not a good first experience.

Can’t believe they’re still giving faulty ones out… We had ours 4 weeks ago and still no replacement or anything…so good luck with yours…

Hello I made a mistake about My electiricty readings

Hello I made a mistake about My electiricty readings

You have duplicated your query. I have just answered via your other post.

I have really joined the club. smart meter fitted on 26/02. Details for gas only, until 11.00 hrs today. Now screen just states "WAITING FOR CURRENT DATA. Its probably all my fault- - - - this warm spell has brought my usage to almost nothing. so its just not paying its way!

When will Bulb stop this? Is anybody’s meter working? Mine has been a disaster and I’m told no fix until next YEAR!! Deeply regret being a Bulb pioneer. Could this be the end of Bulb if they cock this up badly?