Smart meter

What is the problem with these smart meters. Since mine was installed in may it has never worked correctly. Loads of calls haven’t resolved the issue. Emails are left unanswered. Its absolutely shocking.

Im soo fed up

Im soo fed up

Perhaps get a hobby and worry about something else for a few months?

Im soo fed up

Perhaps get a hobby and worry about something else for a few months?

Looks like gentle trolling is your hobby then @Hooloovoo ?As funny as that comment is the reality is that it is not a great experience on moving to smart (my “smart” meter is also not working)- the gas readings have now not been working for 6 weeks. Still seeing estimated on electricity so it looks flaky. Bulb use a 3rd party (siemens) to install the meters and its didn’t feel very slick at the time. Its probably the fact that its early doors on these smart meters for bulb and they are feeling their way. The people I have spoken to are actually very helpful - just dont expect it to be fixed overnight. Summary after 6 weeks- electricity meter is giving readings sporadically, gas is not working and the smart console is still waiting to see anything.

Its probably the fact that its early doors on these smart meters for bulb and they are feeling their way. The people I have spoken to are actually very helpful - just dont expect it to be fixed overnight.

This is precisely the point I was making. Not trolling, just relax for a bit and forget about it for a few months? Saying it’s “absolutely shocking” and “Im soo fed up” implies that for some reason your electricity meter is really affecting your quality of life. Just take your monthly meter readings like you always did and make a note of them. Keep sending them to Bulb. Don’t worry about it. Even if you’re currently getting estimated bills, provided you have all your readings It’ll all get sorted out eventually. Yes I know it’s annoying when something doesn’t work, but it’s not like the meter keeps turning off power to your house or doing anything else aggravating.