Smart Meters fitted Dec 2019

Smart meters fitted Dec 2019 and still not working despite numerous calls to Bulb, Bulb couldn’t care less…
Get them fitted they don’t work and aren’t bothered!!
No response after numerous calls!!
HOPELESS!

Hi @ckl999 , Thank you for posting, welcome to community :wave:t4:

I have reviewed your account and can see you originally contacted us in 2021 where we raised a complaint for you in regards to this issue and kindly advised if you were not happy you were eligible to raise this with the ombudsman.

Unfortunately as you know we were having trouble taking automatic readings from your smart meter due to not being able to talk to your meters as there was a connection issue with the Communications Hub (comms hub) which sits on top of your electricity meter.

We also requested for your comms hub to be remotely rebooted, which usually helps re-establish the connection. After multiple attempts, the smart network operators were unable to successfully reboot your metering set up. Due to this we explained that this would not be fixed easily.

Every area has a ‘smart network operator’ that works on solutions to connectivity issues like this. As soon as they’ve found a fix, your meters will update automatically.

I would like to kindly advise to continue keeping your account up to date by sending us manual meter readings for now. If you’re not sure how, there’s a guide on how to read your meter.

I’m really sorry to keep you waiting. We’ll be in touch when we have an update for you.

Thanks for your patience,

–Suki :hibiscus:

Sounds like a load of waffle, wish Bulb would get it’s departments to give the same answer. Next door but one are with Bulb and theirs work!!!