Smart Meters - I don't want one

Dear Bulb,
I don’t want a smart meter. I’ve texted stop to your number but I’ve had 6 messages today about it.
Please stop.
David

1 Like

I’m of the same opinion with all the bad reviews not just on bulb other utilities having the same issues too

Personally I dont think there is anything smart about smart meters.

2 Likes

Hi @dford,

I am really sorry about the many smart installation texts and emails that were sent out yesterday. This was due to a technical glitch and was resolved last night in the end.

I know that it is frustrating but this shouldn’t happen again. If you’d like to stop smart meter installation communications altogether going forward, please let us know.

Take care,

Niamh :bulb:

Hi @6964 and @scudo :wave:

I’m sorry that you’re not interested in smart meters but that’s fine of course. If you’d like us to stop these emails/texts, we can do that (as I know we do send out a lot of communications about them).

Just give us a shout and we can do that for you :blush:

Take care,

Thank you for looking into this Niamh,
I can confirm I do not wish to be contacted about smart meters any more.
Many thanks,
David

1 Like

@scudo Pretty much agree, my smart meter hasnt worked properly for 2 yrs since it was installed, should be called stupid meter really!

1 Like

Hi @robstamp787 :wave:

I am really sorry to hear that your smart meter isn’t working as it should. I’ve just sent you an email so that we can look into getting this sorted for you.

Any questions in the meantime, please do let us know.

Many thanks,

Hi @dford,

All sorted, I’ve stopped communication about smart meters on your account.

Let us know if you need anything else :relaxed: