Smart meters

Hi

As a new bulb customer will I be able to get a smart meter?

Thanks

Hi @marek9268 Absolutely - we’d love for you be a part of our smart meter trial, to get feedback on the installation experience and using the meter and the data it gives! The wheels are in motion and we will be running a smart meter trial from Jan 2018.
I’ve added your name on the list of members that are keen to take part, and send you a note towards the end of the year with more details.

Hi Evie. I’ve previously commented that we are keen to be part of the smart meter trial, but I didn’t get a reply. We are new bulb customers and are due to ‘go live’ with our account on 12th June. Could you please add our name to the list of members keen to take part? Much appreciated! Clare

Hi @clare14 I’m so sorry if I missed your message! Ofcourse you can get on the smart trial too. It doesn’t matter that your name isn’t ‘higher’ up on the list as we will be releasing them based on region so that we can get to most people as soon as possible.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

As someone with a smart meter that will loose that functionality when I move over I am keen to be part of the trial too please. Also when they are available for gas too.

Hi @stephen2072. Absolutely, we’ve put you on the list. We’ll be rolling out gas and electricity smart meters at the same time. Double whammy.

Hi there, I would be keen to be entered into the smart meter trial too please.

I too am duel fuel, thanks

Nice one @ruth4658, you’re on the list :slight_smile:

Hi, could I take part in the trial too? Many thanks.

Hi there, I already have a smart meter that was installed by my previous supplier but was never activated. Can I be included in the trial? I am on dual fuel with a standard gas meter.

Hi. Just joined bulb and would like to be part of the smart meter trial too. Could you please add me? Thank you!

Hello, I’m looking for ways of reducing my bill, could I please be added for the smart meter trial. Many thanks

Hi. Just joined bulb and would like to be part of the smart meter trial too. Could you please add me? Thank you!

@loconnor, @daniel2854, @peter744, @soniawall and @tom9494 you’re all on it - exciting stuff!

Hi. Please could you add me to the smart meter trial? Thank you.

Hi, I’d like to get in on the smart meter trial too please!

Hi - I would love to participate in the smart meter trial too please.

I would also love to be a part of the trial if that is okay? Cheers!

Hello, I would like to be part of this trial as well please