smart meters

I am a new member to bulb. do you fit smart meters, or arrange to fit them?

I am a new member to bulb. do you fit smart meters, or arrange to fit them?

The answer is Yes and Yes. Please check out the recent Blog by Bulb at: https://bulb.co.uk/blog/smart-meter-update-mar-2019

I transferred to Bulb from E-on 2 months ago. I had a Smart Meter fitted by E-on which used to transfer my monthly readings automatically to E-on. Bulb have not replaced the meter and I am now unable to get regular cumulative readings from the meter and they seem unable to advise me how to get the readings they want and are using estimates which are much higher than their origianal estimates of under £17 a month and are frankly unacceptable. I have asked them to either send out a meter reader to do the reading and show me how to do it if they want me to send them regular readings or come and replace the meter with their own meter that I CAN read. Frankly I think the whole thing is too much hassle for them - and me - and am considering going back to E-on. Anyone else had this problem and/or know how to get readings from and E-on meter when no longer with them? I managed to get a final reading by pressing no 9 on the keypad but now have switched that doesn’t work and only gives me current usage and cost when I use no 9 (ie day by day usage/costs). Not happy that Bulb have no telephone number for customer services and just use emails - no use to me whatsoever. Help!

Not happy that Bulb have no telephone number for customer services and just use emails - no use to me whatsoever. Help!

A genuine question, have you considered clicking the Help button at the top or bottom of this page? You will find their telephone number on the Help page.

Their telephone number is also shown on your monthly statement.