smart meters

I have requested a smart meter since moving in, a second fob. I know there have been problems but I do want this installed as soon as possible

I just want both of these as quickly as possible, are bulb a company on the brink of collapse, what happens if i change providers to a more financially stable, do i have to pay?

I have requested a smart meter since moving in, a second fob. I know there have been problems but I do want this installed as soon as possible

Hi there, your best way to find out about smart meter installation is giving us a call on 0300 30 30 635. And no we are not a company on the brink of collapse!

#roisinreid77 said: ... what happens if i change providers to a more financially stable, do i have to pay?
No, there are no exit fees on leaving Bulb. But the financial stability of an energy provider is not massively important to its customers in any case. In the event of an energy provider going bust Ofgem automatically transfers its customers to an alternative provider. The customers are then at liberty to switch, without exit fees, to a new provider of their own choice. The long term viability of Bulb was discussed here: https://community.bulb.co.uk/discussion/8587/long-term-viability-of-the-company