Smart tariff charges

Anyone know what the 3 rates will be for the new smart tariff? I cant find anything on their website other that an offer to switch

https://bulb.co.uk/smart/

Thanks phproxy. It looks like this will cost me more assuming that I use electricity fairly evenly over the day. :frowning:

Thanks phproxy. It looks like this will cost me more assuming that I use electricity fairly evenly over the day. :(

I think that’s the idea. The varying cost is incentive for you to change your usage patterns. Easier said than done of course.

Great idea but I can’t see too many people in the South East where I live signing up for it! Might help if Bulb could make a daily profile of usage available to help people decide. In my case a large proportion of usage is for cooking the evening meal which will nearly always be in the peak period at more than 3x the cost of the fixed rate.

Might help if Bulb could make a daily profile of usage available to help people decide.

Impossible without a smart meter, because the supplier simply doesn’t have access to that level of information.

For those with smart meters and that have allowed half-hourly readings, that sort of usage graph is coming, eventually …