Smets2

I would like the SMETS2 as soon as it`s available. Do you know which company will be doing your Smart installations in Scotland.?

Hi @cloudpuncher

We will be rolling out the SMETS2 meters around June/July 2018 onwards, we’d make sure to be in touch as soon as we could to get a meter over to you.

The installer for that region is yet to be announced so I would advise on asking closer to the time so we have more information for you.

Cheers,
Rob

@“Rob at Bulb” will you be starting trials before then?

@BenWoodford, according to @“Ralf at Bulb”'s last comment on the matter (here), the trial will be starting in April with the general rollout hopefully from August.

Doesn’t quite match up with @“Rob at Bulb”'s dates above though…

@mowcius is causing internal debates at Bulb! I’ve spoken to @“Ralf at Bulb” and it just seems I’m talking about the beginning of the wider roll-out (June/July) and Ralf is using a date that you’ll most likely (probability-wise) be hearing from us about a smart meter installation (August)

@mowcius is causing internal debates at Bulb! I've spoken to @"Ralf at Bulb" and it just seems I'm talking about the beginning of the wider roll-out (June/July) and Ralf is using a date that you'll most likely (probability-wise) be hearing from us about a smart meter installation (August)
That makes sense!

I’m very interested in having a SMETS2 meter installed, ideally to meter both gas and electricity, but most definitely for the latter: is Bulb also promoting TIDE tariffs?

@delroy_18 At the moment we’re just focusing on getting the SMETS2 roll-out underway. We’ll be able to have a think about TIDE tariffs once the dust has settled.

Thanks,
Caspar.

I recently joined Bulb in July. But something odd has happened to my meter readings since I joined. (The meter is a Secure Liberty 100 meter). The main meter reading has increased by13000 KWH in the past 3 months although the history says I have used about 600KWH each month, which is normal for me.
Have the day and night readings been combined? There are no separate readings and the figures that are displayed do not say what they represent.
I am really keen to get this meter switched to a SMETS2 meter.