Solar Energy

Hi there
We’ve just had solar panels put in and i need to get the forms to fill in for the feed in and export tariff, however I can;t find them on your website or under my account, can you assist?


Hi @LucB,

The ‘magic phrase’ here is ‘feed in tariff’ - you’ll need the documents detailed on What you'll need to switch your Feed-in Tariff payments to Bulb – Bulb and you can find the signup form at Bulb account .

Hope it helps!