solar panels

I have solar panels will bulb take over the processing of the meter readings and send the payments

Only if you apply to switch your FIT. This is unrelated to the switch for supplying energy to your property.

Hi @ianc7579

Our help centre has a load of information about how to receive payments if you have solar panels.

If you have any other questions, fire away!