Solar panels

I have had solar panels fitted to my home. Do I get a discount on my tariff.

You dont get a discount on your tariff, just lower Bill’s due to reduced usage, however you could potentially receive payments …

Presumably your panels are a recent install that no longer qualify for FIT.

If so see here for the future SEG - https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/360025359271-Export-payments-alpha-trial

Solar Panels. can bulb recommend a good company that’s value for money who sell and install panels? My last sortie into this area landed me with a company trying to defraud me. I had to take them to court to get my money back. Thanks.

Oh no @doom. Sorry to hear that!

@Michael_with_Solar @greenman @Janet55 @Happy123 all have solar panels. Could you suggest any good company to buy solar panels from?

Solar Panels. can bulb recommend a good company that's value for money who sell and install panels? My last sortie into this area landed me with a company trying to defraud me. I had to take them to court to get my money back. Thanks.

Doom - which part of the country do you live in, I can try and suggest someone reputable, as long as it is not too far away from me (Oxfordshire)

@Callyfaulkner @“Eleanor at Bulb”

I think Bulb offer an export tariff?

@doom

I can reccomend Leeds Solar.

We do offer an Export Tariff @phproxy

You can sign up to our Export tariff on our website. And there’s more information about it on our help centre. .

We’re currently in an alpha trial - we’d love for you to help us test it out.