Solar PV Feed In Tarriff


I have seen a few old posts on this but am struggling to find a page on this site to sign up.

Could anyone advise how this is done? And if bulb have a feed in tariff?

What documentation do i need:-
-MCS certificate
-EPC rating certificate

Is that all?


Hi @Callum07,

The secret search phrase is ‘FIT’ (Feed In Tariff) - you’ll probably find the following help articles useful:

Hope it helps!