Solarplicity still sending me bills

Hi, I signed up with Bulb in May and all seems fine with readings and direct debit. Unfortunately, I am still getting bills from my old supplier. When I phoned their accounts department they informed me that Bulb had not confirmed they were supplying me with gas although they were informed about Bulb supplying us with electricity. Can you confirm all is sorted now as I do not want to find I have a negative credit record by not paying my last supplier since May.

Hi, I signed up with Bulb in May and all seems fine with readings and direct debit. Unfortunately, I am still getting bills from my old supplier. When I phoned their accounts department they informed me that Bulb had not confirmed they were supplying me with gas although they were informed about Bulb supplying us with electricity. Can you confirm all is sorted now as I do not want to find I have a negative credit record by not paying my last supplier since May.

Please see: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/360000313371-Why-is-my-old-supplier-still-charging-me-

The meter readings which you supplied to Bulb have to go through a validation process by an independent third party. A different third part is used for gas and electricity and they don’t necessarily result in readings for gas and electricity being sent to the old supplier at the same time.

This is my take on the situation as a fellow customer, you can give Bulb a shout tomorrow during their working hours to get the up to date situation.