SOMEONE PLEASE RESPOND TO MY MESSESAGES

Good morning,

I have sent numerous messages regarding the state of my account and no one seems to know whats going on!!! I’ve been promised someone will get back to me every time I have raised these points!!! Could someone please respond to my messages?

@stephenjaboyd, messaging, forum posts, and email can all have quite long response times

If you’re looking for a quick response, have you tried calling them (0300 30 30 635)?

Been on hold for half an hour waiting for somebody to respond to my query :frowning:

Hi @Vampirebunnyrabbit,

We’re really sorry to hear that you had trouble getting through to Bulb yesterday. We did have quite a busy day on phones, but phone times never got close to 30 mins - it sounds like there may have been an issue with your phone connection, which we should definitely investigate.

In the meantime, I can see that Aaron picked up your case and has been in discussion with you today. I just had a chat with him now, and we’ve managed to work out the cause of your refund issue.

Aaron is going to send you an email now with an explanation, and hopefully we can look into that call issue. Let us know if there’s anything more we can help with.