SSE account

I assumed you had contacted SSE about me joining Bulb and cancelling my account with them. You took my first payment on02/02/2018, but SSE have also taking payments for gas and electricity. They also sent me a letter, received today, saying if I don’t reply I will be put on their standard tariff. Will you contact SSE and correct this matter.
Thank you.
E. Hamer.

Hi @Penang, due to verification of switch meter readings (by a third party), it can take a few weeks before SSE close your account and provide you with your final bill.

If you wish to check up and ensure that all has gone through from the Bulb end though, you’d be best off giving them a ring (0300 30 30 635)

Hi @Penang - SSE should be aware of the switch as we took over a few weeks ago. It sounds like they’re probably just being a bit slow to get everything updated on their system, but if you want to get everything checked over properly, the best thing to do would be to give us a ring on 0300 30 30 635 from Monday to Friday (9:00 am to 6:00 pm) or send an email to help@bulb.co.uk

Right now though, the best thing to do is probably to wait about three weeks, as they should have sent your final bill by then (it can take up to 6 weeks to come through).

Hope that helps,
Sam