Start date help!!!

Hi,
I have just made the switch to Bulb today.
My current (previous) supplier Eon tariff ends on the 5th of December but my Bulb tarrif states that it will start on the 11th of December. What will happen between the 5th and the 11th of December.
Hope one of you guys can help me :slight_smile:

Thank you,
Terry

Hi, I have just made the switch to Bulb today. My current (previous) supplier Eon tariff ends on the 5th of December but my Bulb tarrif states that it will start on the 11th of December. What will happen between the 5th and the 11th of December. Hope one of you guys can help me :)

Thank you,
Terry

In the normal course of events your supply will still be provided by EON until you switch to Bulb on 11 December.

About 5 days before you switch Bulb will ask for your meter reading, after verification by an independent third party this reading will be forwarded to EON. This reading will be the opening one for Bulb and the closing one for EON, this means you wont be charged for the same energy use during the switch period.

Thank you very much for the info and the speedy reply! Really appreciate it. I’ve only been a homeowner for 2 years so I’m still finding my footing in all this stuff! Haha.
Thanks again!