Statement of Annual Usage

I am attempting to get an annual statement of usage from Bulb & just get referred to the monthly statements. Ofgem suggests that energy companies should provide a statement of usage covering the whole year, however, the seems to be a new concept to Bulb. Has anyone manage to get such a statement? I always received one from my previous supplier.

Hi @avchanas :wave:

Thanks for posting on community.

I’m sorry that you’ve had issues getting an annual statement. We’ve just requested this for you and it should be with you within 2 weeks.

Any questions, please let us know.

Many thanks,

Niamh :bulb:

Thank you for your help - looking forward to receiving it.

Kind regards

Ann

Hi Niamh,

Me too please! I have an annual statement from July 2019 but nothing since so great if you could email the last two years worth to me.

Many thanks
James

Hey @jwrobinson

I’ve requested our comms team send out an annual statement to you too- I have mentioned you didn’t get one in 2020 so hopefully they can help there as well :crossed_fingers:

Thank you - by 2 weeks do you mean 14 days? If so I look forward to receiving my annual statement tomorrow.
Kind regards

Ann

Wondered what is happening about getting an annual statement to me. Requested nearly 3 weeks ago & heard nothing. Really isn’t good enough.

Hi @avchanas

I’m sorry you’ve had to chase this up with us again. I’ve raised it with the relevant team again, and I’ll update you as soon as I can.

I’m going to send over an email too so you’ve got a direct line of contact with me about this.

-CJ

Well a month ago I phoned & asked Bulb for an annual statement. Three weeks ago, I posted to help & support & was told I would receive one in 2 weeks time. I have had no further communication from Bulb. As I understand it energy companies have to supply annual statement as described by Ofgem. Is it worth speaking to Ofgem about this as it is impossible to get any communication regarding this issue from Bulb.

Addendum:
Ofgem introduced new rules from the 1st July 2010 that means energy suppliers now have to provide annual energy statements to all residential customers. Energy providers have until 1st December 2010 to provide the first energy statement to customers. The aim of this new ruling from Ofgem will highlight to customers what their current annual spend is on energy, making it easier to see whether savings can be made by switching to an alternative supplier.

Hi @avchanas

I’ve merged your other thread about this issue here to make sure you see my response. If you need any further help you can drop me an email and I’ll look into it ASAP.

-CJ

Still waiting for annual statement :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Hi @avchanas

Sorry about this, our Communications team hasn’t yet gotten back to me. I can see you’ve raised a complaint with one of our agents, and you’ll be updated on that thread as soon as possible.

-CJ