STATEMENTS AND PAYMENTS IN MY BULB

Can an extra column stating ‘Balance’ be added after ‘Money Out’ in Statements and Payments - simple to do, and logical that we should see a balance here, rather than having to open a statement.

Money In        Money Out        Balance

Regards,

Mick Lynch.

Can an extra column stating 'Balance' be added after 'Money Out' in Statements and Payments - simple to do, and logical that we should see a balance here, rather than having to open a statement.

Hi @micklynch - thanks a lot for the suggestion. Our design team are actually working on the statement screen redesign at the moment. The plan is to include ‘Balance’ on the screen. At the moment, where this information is stored is not decided, but the idea is to make this a lot clearer. Keep an eye on your MyBulb account - you should see changes soon!

Keep an eye on your MyBulb account - you should see changes soon!
Can we have a blog post? :wink:

@mowcius - as you’ve no doubt seen, @“Andrew at Bulb” and @“Will at Bulb” are on the case! B)

@“Clem at Bulb”, indeed they are! I look forward to the first exciting installment of:

Bulb News

with Andrew and Will

@“Andrew at Bulb”,@“Will at Bulb”

If I give the updates in poem form, can we call it Schein’s Rhymes in lieu of Bulb News?

@micklynch I’ve passed your thoughts on to my colleague Nicolo. He may contact you directly to get your thoughts on what we’re doing. I hope that’s okay.

If I give the updates in poem form, can we call it Schein's Rhymes in lieu of Bulb News?
:mrgreen: What about Will? Hull's earful?