Statements missing again!!

Good morning,
I had this problem a few months ago where I had no up to date statements, I’m having the same problem again. Also my gas readings are up to date and showing in my account but my electricity ones aren’t?
I have spoken to 2 different advisors using ‘chat with us’ who have both assured me they will sort the problem but it just hasnt happened.
I really need to know what my account balance is asap please, would really appreciate this sorting.
Many thanks

I have exactly the same problem since I moved house. No statements at all, no usage information. My electricity meter readings seems to be disappearing, gas ones are in the system. I never had this kind of problems in my previous flat.

Still nothing??? Can somebody please get back to me, this is getting extremely frustrating

Still nothing????? Can somebody please get back to me, this is getting extremely frustrating

This is just a customer forum. Have you tried actually contacting Bulb customer service? The contact details are at the bottom of the help page.

Yes I have tried the contact page and spoken to the online chat service 3 times, I’m not sure what else to do, just want to know my true balance before.winter sets in

Yes I have tried the contact page and spoken to the online chat service 3 times, I'm not sure what else to do, just want to know my true balance before.winter sets in

Given what you’ve done so far I would suggest escalating the issue in a formal complaint.