Statements

Why am I not getting statements my last one was May. I have been using live chat and been getting excuse after excuse with nothing being done to sort it you are getting my readings every month I am at the end of my tether with this I will move if nothing is done

1 Like
Why am I not getting statements my last one was May. I have been using live chat and been getting excuse after excuse with nothing being done to sort it you are getting my readings every month I am at the end of my tether with this I will move if nothing is done

Have you phoned Bulb to ask?

I did not have an August Statement, rang them and it was generated and emailed out within 10 minutes.

No not yet

No not yet

Phone them, I have more luck on the phone than via Live Chat. They should be able to sort it out for you.

Will do thankyou

I have not had a statement since the new meters were fitted at the end of May. Sent them manual readings in August and still did not get a statement. I then sent an email regarding this and received a reply stating that I would get a reply in 5 days. 7 days later still heard nothing. How can Bulb continue to do business if it cannot even get statements out after manual readings have been supplied? I can understand that they may have problems with the new technology with the IHDs but this should be pretty fundamental to their business.

@mkpete Every company has issues and all technology can go wrong and be buggy as we all know.

That being said IMO Bulb should be suspending new signups until they can work all this out. They do not have enough staff to deal with all the issues and problems currently being reported and many people are getting no replys at all to emails. Love chat is not even open most of the time now, yet they still continue to advertise new sign ups, push referrals and take more load on.

Seems to me that offering a Love chat may be a little excessive… but a Live chat facility would indeed be useful. =)

Seems to me that offering a Love chat may be a little excessive..... but a Live chat facility would indeed be useful. =)

I do apologies, a love chat would be good, but i assume it would be a premium rate number haha.

Got it sorted phoned them up they gave me a very complicated statement from May 2018 to the present day all I wanted was the missing statements from this may to the the present I’m am going to work out the charges from the readings every month from now on can anybody tell me how they work this out

Got it sorted phoned them up they gave me a very complicated statement from May 2018 to the present day all I wanted was the missing statements from this may to the the present I'm am going to work out the charges from the readings every month from now on can anybody tell me how they work this out

I do it the same way as shown in the calculation on the statement. Be aware you might not be able to replicate the calculation exactly to the penny due to rounding errors - Bulb do not show a sufficient amount of decimal places in their values.

OK thankyou

Hi @Blythe ,

Sorry to hear you’ve had a bill failure but I’m glad it’s now been sorted for you. Like all suppliers bills can fail to be produced when there are small technical changes made in the account.

The bill you received that covered the whole period from May 18 until present is a consolidated bill that takes into account the entire missed period - and should give each month’s reading, as well as the all the payments in.

Often your online account will give you more obvious break down of payments in and statements out when you’ve had a consolidated bill.

We have been dealing with some high inflow recently I do admit although we’ve made efforts to respond to all chats and emails now and you should see service return to normal. The first week of September is often a busy period.

Who knows, may Love Chat is something we should introduce.

Best

Oisin

I haven’t had a statement since 1st July!
Moved to smart meter and then nothing since
I keep asking, but never get anywhere.
Last time they said their supervisor would fix it
they never did.