Steven fairhead

Dear bulb customers services, as requested on the 28/2/2020 and again on 31/2/20 i entered a gas reading of 00597 on your website, and again on the 28/2/20 i tried to enter my new meter reading of 00748, making a total of units used 151, but when trying to enter the new reading of 00748 your website says that the previous reading of 31/1/20 was 13749 so it does not allow me to enter the correct reading of 00748 but asks me to submit pictures of the gas meter. so i sent you pictures of the original first reading that i put on your website of 00597 along with the latest reading of 00748 on 28/2/20. i have tried to reenter the correct reading of 00748 but it is still not letting me do so. please can you rectify this issue.
I have sent pictures of the meter readings and emails but am not getting any response

p.s. the electric readings are all correct.

@stevenfairhead this is a customer forum and only occasionally looked at by Bulb customer services. If I was you, I would call them about this to get it resolved

Steven,

I have a similar issue. In February, after 15 months with Bulb, my electricity readings vanished and my gas readings were replaced with what looks like very old data going back to my smart meter install a year ago.

I tried to manually input my current meter readings, but they are not accepted, I assume they are seen as out of range. My energy usage chart says not enough data to display.

Since smart meters were fitted a year ago, no automatic readings have been used, the Home Info Display just shows ‘waiting for current data’, but at least my account worked with manual readings.

I raised this with customer service by email, but I find it very concerning that this has happened. I am afraid my patience has now expired.

1 Like

HI DARRYL,THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE,LEAVING THE PHONE AS ANOTHER OPTION TO TRY,THEN i WILL WRITE TO THEM,THEN IF THIS FAILS ILL GO TO OFGEM,WHAT A JOKE ,ALL THIS JUST TO GET THEM TO CORRECT A METER READING THAT I NEVER GAVE THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE

Hi Ericc
They need to get there act together