Still awaiting a refund!!!

Is anyone else having an issue with getting a reply from Bulb? My account is massively in credit, I have emailed the help centre numerous tomes only to be god geyser “prioritising sorting this issue”. I have asked for an escalation to a more Senior member of staff but have been ignored for over a week.

Is anyone else having an issue with getting a reply from Bulb? My account is massively in credit, I have emailed the help centre numerous tomes only to be told they are “prioritising sorting this issue”. I have asked for an escalation to a more Senior member of staff but have been ignored for over a week.

Why are you massively in credit have you not been monitoring your monthly statements? You have always had control of your direct debit payments. If your account and bills are based on monthly meter readings then reduce your direct debit down to £5 per month

In the mean time, I’d suggest reducing your direct debit to the minimum amount. That way your account will slowly start using up the credit, and by the time Bulb reply you might not even need the refund …