Still no meter readings!

Hi,

Our account was last updated with readings from the meters in November and we had to submit manual readings.

We have tried rebooting the IHD, by switching it off and on, and leaving it off for a day? Is there anything else we can do or can Bulb sort?

I have filled in the form as requested twice now, and still nothing works…

As with all our issues, our confidence in Bulb is waning very quickly… at this rate we will be looking at moving from Bulb to a provide who can actually provide a service!!!

Hi @mozzahome :wave: :sun_with_face:

I have been looking round your account and noticed an error that indicated we need to do a comms hub reboot.

We’re unable to talk to your meters right now due to a connection issue with the Communications Hub (comms hub) which sits on top of your electricity meter. This hub is the part of your meter setup that sends readings to Bulb and to your in-home display.

I’ve requested for your comms hub to be remotely rebooted, which usually helps re-establish the connection.

If you live in or South of Manchester, the reboot will be complete in 2-3 weeks. If you’re North of Manchester, it will be six weeks.

Your smart meters and IHD should go back to normal after the reboot completes. If you don’t see any improvement after this time, please reply to this email and I’ll check up on the reboot request for you.

In the meantime, please send us manual readings to make sure your statements are accurate. If you’re not sure how to read your smart meter, please follow our guide.

Thanks for your patience.

Have a good day,

Mel :wave: