still waiting for my money

Hi I’m still waiting for my £50 for joining bulb but not received anything neither has the person that referred me?

Hi I’m still waiting for my £50 for joining bulb but not received anything neither has the person that referred me?

Have you actually switched to Bulb as opposed to joining? Normally the switch is 21 days after joining Bulb in your case via a referral link?

I was referred by a link from my sons account but neither of us has received the £50 referral

Hi @lexipups11 and @Mackett93 ,

Have you checked your Bulb account to see if it’s showing up? If you go to Bulb account (i.e. login to your Bulb account and select ‘Payments and statements’), you should see at the bottom a ‘Credit £50’. As @allanr stated, the referral payments are only made once the joining party has fully switched to Bulb (you’ve made your first payment to Bulb, received your ‘Can you feel it now? You’re 100% Bulb’ email - which should have been sent at the same time as a ‘Woo hoo! Here’s your Referred By A Friend reward’ email).

For the person that referred you, they should be able to go to Bulb account (i.e. login and select ‘Refer a friend’) and at the bottom you should be showing under either ‘Currently switching’ (which means the switch hasn’t completed yet and so the £50 hasn’t been paid out) or ‘Complete’ (which means the £50 should have paid out).

If you have fully switched and there is no sign of the referral being recorded either in your account or your friends, it’ll be worth contacting Bulb staff directly via email (see How to get in touch – Bulb ) with the link you used so they can look into things. It might have been a technical issue on Bulb’s side, you might have not used the referral link at the signup time and/or had used a comparison site link to join up (in which cases, the referral will not be paid out), the referring party may no longer be a Bulb member (which again cancels the referral payment) or there may be other reasons it didn’t go ahead - Bulb staff will be able to advice/help on any of these.