Stop deleting my posts Bulb

Stop deleting my posts because Ive lost patience with your company, customer services and moderation standards

Removing my comments so others don’t get to see how a long term customer like me has become weary of your practices

Why don’t you actually take a look at yourselves instead and change instead of living in an echo chamber and deleting comments which make you look bad

Hi @shaun5948 :wave:

We are not able to delete posts unless another user determines them inappropriate or unhelpful on a thread. I can see that one of your posts was flagged by a user but other than this, we have not deleted any posts.

If you’d like to discuss this further please let us know, we’d be happy to help.

– Robyn :bulb:

Not usually one to defend bulb but they very very rarely delete posts. It’s usually only security threats or pure hate that get outright deleted. If a moderator has a problem with one of your posts, they will usually edit it, then message you to say “oi behave” as they have done to me (oops). I’ve seen a few of your posts that have been flagged by the community, and need you to click a box to view, but that’s usually when someone is salty about what your have posted and flagged it.

2 Likes