Stop Sending "Reminder: book your smart meter installation" Emails

Please can you stop sending these emails until you can handle gas meters with a sloped lid.

Please can you stop sending these emails until you can handle gas meters with a sloped lid.

Please contact Bulb to advise them to cease sending your email requests. None of us fellow customers on this forum are able to directly assist in stopping the emails.

1 Like

I have recently started receiving constant emails from Bulb telling me about how wonderful these infernal devices are and pestering me to have one fitted.

I got so sick of this I replied to one on 4/12/19 telling them yet again that I am not interested and will never permit one to be installed in my lifetime. I received a reply from Martin at Bulb Help saying "That’s no problem at all, you don’t have to have a smart meter if you don’t want to.

We have added a note to your account saying that you don’t want smart meters. Thanks for letting us know."

Since receiving that email reply on 4/12 I have received 2 further pestering emails about smart meters on 8/12 and 16/12. So much for ‘noting’ my account!