Submit a termination fee?

Hello there how do I submit my termination fee from my last energy provider?

Hi @christoe2b

As @norman7115 kindly directed, you can request your exit fee refund by filling out this form. All we’ll need is a copy of your final bill with the fee, name and address clearly showing.

Once this has been approved, the fees will be credited to your bulb account.