Submitted Wrong meter reading

Hi Team,

I have submitted my electricity reading wrong. How can I amend it ? As it is of previous months which has wrong reading, when I am submitting today right readings its complaining that there is a huge difference.

How can I correct old meter readings ?

Sandeep Singh

If you are unable to submit the reading online, contact Bulb and they will add the reading manually.