Submitting a gas meter reading

Hi,I have a problem submitting a gas meter reading ,I try to submit it but it’s not accepted !! Any ideas why ??

ME TOO, FOR 2 MONTHS NOW I CANNOT GET A GAS READING TO BE ACCEPTED

There has been no end of comment about this from customers including myself. Come on Bulb what is the problem and how is it going to be fixed?

I’m glad that there are other people experiencing the same problem ,I hope we get a solution to this problem or we’ll have to switch even though is more expensive

@Gabriel_92 @anne7 @keith

Hello everyone - I’m sorry this has been so difficult for you. It certainly isn’t our intention.

It sounds like your reads might be too low (or too high) for what we expect, which our system is designed to question so we don’t bill you incorrectly. Were you notified of this when trying to submit the reads? Just so you know, you can submit them anyway, despite the warning. We would then investigate the read on our end. But we’re also happy to help out on this one - if you send your reading or a picture of your meter to hello@bulb.co.uk we can submit them manually for you and investigate what’s going wrong. Things should run smoother from there.