Submitting Meter Readings

I switched to the smart tariff a few months back then asked to be switched back to regular Vari-Fair tariff, however, my ability to submit meter readings has now been removed.

Is anyone else having this issue?

I cannot find an option to submit readings now and they have stopped being taken remotely via smart meter as requested by myself.

Any help appreciated.

Stephen

I would give the Bulb team a shout, their contact details are on the Help Page, please click the Help button at the top of this page.

Can’t seem to find a contact number for Bulb… And i’ve sent customer services several messages with no reply! Seems the bigger they get the worse the customer service gets :frowning:

Can't seem to find a contact number for Bulb... And i've sent customer services several messages with no reply! Seems the bigger they get the worse the customer service gets :(

What do you see if you scroll down to the bottom of the Help Page?

There is only an address. I have however managed to google a contact number so will try to get in touch using that.

Thanks Allan,

Kind regards,

Stephen

There is only an address. I have however managed to google a contact number so will try to get in touch using that.

Thanks Allan,

Kind regards,

Stephen

That’s strange, I was hoping you would see the details shown on the attachment.

Do you access Bulb via the Web or the App, I only use the former?
b or the App, I only use the former?