submitting my readings

i have tried to submit my readings but entered the wrong numbers but it won’t let me change the. What do i need to do?

i have tried to submit my readings but entered the wrong numbers but it won't let me change the. What do i need to do?

Hey Ezza, a few people have this issue, and our tech team are aware of it. In the meantime, if you could email help@bulb.co.uk your correct readings, the team will be able to adjust it for you this side.

I’ve emailed help@bulb.co.uk with the same issue 3 times now but no response, including photo of the meter with the correct value and the wrong device showing the reading I submitted. What is the estimated response time to queries please?

What is the estimated response time to queries please?
Email should be less than a week but you can always query by phone if you haven't heard anything.

Hi @Laura_S my colleague Rob is working on resolving this with Eon. I’m really sorry about the slow responses via email in recent weeks, we’re working hard to get on top of this and to get back to responding by the next working day.