Submitting readings

Every time I enter my account to submit readings I can’t find anywhere to click to do this .i just keep ending up in community which is no help at all. I am using iPad
Doelsthis not work . Most frustrating

1 Like
Every time I enter my account to submit readings I can't find anywhere to click to do this .i just keep ending up in community which is no help at all. I am using iPad Doelsthis not work . Most frustrating

This seems to be a similar sort problem encountered by a number of other customers. Perhaps it would be best if you contact the Bulb Help desk rather than this customer forum. Bulb’s contact details are on the bottom of the Help page.

1 Like

Hi @bridgesubNE659QD

Thanks for letting us know about this. Could you give me some more details? For example, what are you clicking on that takes you to Community?

You can always drop us an email with your readings or DM me and I’ll put them on your account.

I am having exactly the same problem. Everything I click on just brings me to the Community page. I have tried mobile phone and desktop

I am having exactly the same problem. Everything I click on just brings me to the Community page. I have tried mobile phone and desktop

A number of customers have reported the same problems. Fellow customers have tried to help on this forum with suggestions of what links to use to access the account but this still fails.

It seems this is a problem at the Bulb end rather than finger trouble on the part of customers.

It would be useful if Bulb could say what they think is the cause of the problem and better still a resolution.

1 Like

I have the same problem like @bridgesubNE659QD,plus it shows me that i am signed in but i can’t see my account.Tried to reset my password,clicked the link in my email and it goes to community.Very frustating!New client,but I wont be here for long in this situation.

I also can’t give meter readings. I follow the link from the email saying ‘enter readings’ and it takes me to the community page. Also can’t log onto my app and this has been a constant problem

Fortunately I don;t have any problems logging into my account, it doesn’t send me in a loop back to the Community Page:

Have your tried logging in via this link: https://account.bulb.co.uk/login

that does the same thing unfortunately

that does the same thing unfortunately

Thanks, this is frustrating for those encountering problems. The problem must be at the Bulb end and with Eleanor making an appearance again on this forum hopefully she will be able to look into the problem and report the possible solution?

@bridgesubNE659QD @Pagies @George_Cussons @vasile @Allanr

Hi everyone,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having issues your log in - I’ve done a manual reset so you should now be able to log into your Bulb Account. You’ll have all received an email with details on how to log in.

If anyone else encounters this issue, please could you let us know in this thread, or drop me a quick message?

When a member sets up a second Bulb Account with the same email address, on rare occasions the new account isn’t set up correctly from our end. Without an accessible Bulb Account, the log in screen redirects to Community. Our tech team is fixing the root cause of this issue and I’ll keep you updated with our progress. In the meantime, let us know if you can’t log in so we can manually reset your account.

Hi @William_at_Bulb

I’m a new customer - and have this exact same problem you keep asking me for readings but i have no way to submit them to you please advise

I am also unable to submit my meter readings. Like the previous customers I just end up at the Community page.

I have also the same issue and can’t submit my meter readings. The link goes directly to the Community page.

@will2 @ianwilde69 @sophie.laigle

I’ve reset each of your Bulb Accounts and emailed over a link to log-in.

The issue has been raised with our tech team and a permanent solution will be implemented soon for other members. We’ve identified the cause of the issue, which is affecting a small minority of members who’ve had a previous cancelled Bulb Account.

In the meantime, if anyone else requires a reset link for their Bulb Account then please feel free to drop me a message.

2 Likes

I’m having the exact same issue!!! very frustrating!

Also having the same issue - seems odd that i’m having a hard time signing in to give my cash away but there you go :joy:

I have the same problem spent all day going round in circles more than a bit disapointed losing my trust in Bulb

I have just switched my bulb account from my old address to new house and I cannot find a place to submit my meter readings or see my account. We have credit on our previous address and I would like to see if this transfers across. Can you help ASAP?

@philrey666 @zoebarclay12

I’ve reset both of your Bulb Accounts and emailed over a link to log-in.

@zoebarclay12 You’ll now be able to submit meter readings online. We refunded your remaining credit a couple of days ago, so you’ll see that appear in your bank account very shortly.