Suicidal/cost of living any thoughts?Appreciate a call from Bulb etc

It’s been that bad, but hopefully not that bad now I’m sorting financial stuff out.
My Q! How the hell is anyone else coping with cost of it all?
I’m relocating/and totally changing my life it’s that bad, but will be all good in the end.
I hope.

Hey @Deano72

Thanks for your post and apologies for the delay in getting back to you. Firstly we would like to say we are sorry that the current living situation has been stressful for you and we would like to help support you.

We are going to arrange for a member of the team to contact you but in the meantime we would like to share some external support.

We understand that its been a difficult year and your wellbeing is more important than your energy account. If you’re going through personal difficulty, we recommend contacting someone you trust or a professional such as a GP.

There are lots of services just a phone call away that can provide expert mental health support.Samaritans are available 24 hours a day. You can call them for free on 116123.

Mind, the mental health charity, has a list of different groups that offer support over the phone, via web chat, or email.

We also offer free support services to help you manage your Bulb account.This is available to members who need assistance due to personal circumstances- for example, if you’re elderly, unwell, disabled, hard of sight or hearing, or you live with a child under 5.

We offer some free extra services for your peace of mind, You can click on this link to find out more and sign up to our Priority Service Register.

If you’re struggling financially we can support you and offer some flexibility. Please let us know more about your financial situation here and we can send you tailed support and advice.

You can head here to see what support we can offer: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115003510972-If-you-re-having-trouble-paying

Please remember your wellbeing is much more important than your energy account, please let us know if we can do anything to help

All the best,
Carl