Supplier Number

Can you tell me Bulb’s Electricity Supplier Number. I need it for a PVG application and cannot find it on any bills or correspondance.

I would still like to complete this, so please give me the information I have requested.

I would still like to complete this, so please give me the information I have requested.
you need to request from Bulb this is a customer forum. Use the help button and type in contact for info.

Hi @helen_stirling15 ,

According to https://www.mygov.scot/basic-disclosure-online-help/ (if the PVG you are referring to is the ‘Protecting Vulnerable Groups scheme’) states:

Electricity supplier number This means the electricity supply to your home. Please enter the 21 digit Electricity Supplier Number.

This number is usually known as the ‘supplier’ or ‘s’ number and may appear on your electricity bill.

This is shown on your electricity bill (usually around page 3 of Bulb’s bills) - if you look at MPANs and MPRNs - finding your meter supply point numbers – Bulb , it’s got an example of what the MPAN/S-Number/Supplier number looks like.

Hope it helps!