Supply

I have requested a Builb account and my previous supplier has tolm me they have been notified I am moving. But I have nothing from Bulb. Help

Hi @vvvvbbbb

That’s very strange. I’ll have to dig into it a bit further and get some personal details from you so that I can dig. I’ll just shoot you through an email so that I can get them without you having to post them in public.

Ah, belay that @vvvvbbbb

I’ve found the problem. When you joined Bulb you signed up with a different email address to the one you’re using now. Your Bulb account is registered with the email address that has “@sql” in it. So your notification emails will be going through to there.

If you’d like to change your email address to your @yahoo one then you will either have to email us from the existing email address, or ring us on 0300 30 30 635 and we’ll ask you a few security questions.

Hope this clears it up.

Will

I also followed this up by chat, and found that the email address starting sql… was wrongly spelled. So in fact my emails were going into the ether. They told me that they had fixed it, but I havent yet seen any emails for meter readings etc, so I am not sure if they have. Anyway I am at least re-assured that my supply has been switched, and no doubt the email problem will be cleared up soon. Vincent
PS I don’t need to change it to the yahoo address

Ah excellent. I’ve just caught up with Sam, who you chatted with. He sent through the meter read and the welcome emails at 2:10pm. Are you still not seeing them yet?