Supply

Hi. Bulb started supplying my energy on Sunday 11th March. Today I couldn’t get my heating to come on and by chance I tried using the gas card and meter from my precious supplier. The gas instantly kicked in and now it is using the emergency credit from Swalec. I don’t want to pay for a gas supply if it’s not being supplied. I have a 7 month old daughter and can’t afford to be paying for gas from 2 suppliers. Please can you tell me why this is happening, and what you plan on doing to amend the situation? Thanks.

I am not too sure but I dont think you can use a gas card with Bulb at the moment, Best you contact Bulb (Mon-Fri) and discuss with them. Email,Tel or live chat.

Check this for further info:
https://community.bulb.co.uk/discussion/262/why-cant-i-join-bulb-if-i-have-a-prepayment-meter#latest

I didn’t use a gas card for my Blub energy. I used it for my previous supplier’s energy - I now owe Swalec the emergency credit that was available to me on my never as Bulb have clearly not started supplying me with gas!

@sophiejones_1994 I have just tried calling you about the prepayment meter and have left you an email regarding this as well. If you could give us a call on 0300 30 30 635 from Monday to Friday (9:00 am to 6:00 pm) as we will need to have this meter replaced.